An exciting opportunity has arisen for a technical sales engineer to join Capital.
We’re looking to recruit a professional, based in the Czech Republic, who can search for new business opportunities while working with existing customers and promoting products in the refractory ceramics market.
This is a great chance for someone looking to step up their career progression while working for an established global company.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To look for new business/sales opportunities
- To develop partnerships with new and existing clients in the sale of refractory products in steel mills and foundries. You will be supported by a team of specialists such as R&D, process engineers and production staff
- To advise, consult and help customers with every aspect of our products to ensure requirements are met. This includes providing support and helping to solve any complaints
- You will have overall product implementation in your hands from testing through to installation to resolving customer concerns and questions
- You will be able to work on your own initiative and be able to oversee the implementation of products from testing through to installation, ensuring any problems are dealt with accordingly
- You will be an active member of our product development team
- As part of the role you will also be involved in agreeing set prices for products and will be responsible for claims management
- Play an active role in creating and implementing sales budgets
How do you know this job is for you?
- Capital is looking for a professional person with business acumen first and foremost. It is advantageous to also have experience of selling technical commodities, ideally in areas of metal production. Having technical education in refractory products is also desirable but not essential
- Being a good communicator is a desirable quality to have for this role. It's essential to be able to build long-term relationships with people at all levels both within Capital and externally
- You want to build relationships with customers and become their trusted advisor, and believe this is key to success
- You are able to use your proven experience in selling technical products
- You are comfortable with a hands-on approach to work and getting involved in directly on the shopfloor
- You can easily conduct a business meeting in English or German
- You like to travel and can utilise your time effectively
- Have ambition to drive and grow sales in your territory
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary with a performance related bonus scheme
- Company car, mobile phone and lap-top
- Corporate culture based in a global independent refractory company
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits as contribution to pension insurance, meal vouchers
To apply for this role please send your CV in Czech and English to Capital's HR Specialist Monika Burawa by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you have any further questions about the vacancy please call: +420 724 324 057.