Foundry nozzles are available in a range of alumina grade material qualities to suit casting requirements.
Our nozzles are made from high purity raw virgin materials.
A combination of excellent surface definition and dimensional accuracy promotes stable casting conditions.
All our nozzles are available in a wide variety of bore sizes and are widely used in bottom pour ladle applications, where flow control is of paramount importance. Our efficient manufacturing techniques enable short reliable lead times.
• Dimensionally accurate
• Large material catalogue to suit all requirements (please ask for details on alternative materials)
• Lean manufacturing provides our customers with short and reliable lead times
• High thermal shock resistant
• Economic material, to suit most low tempcast
• Providing extra erosion resistance while still remaining economically priced PM850
• Superior erosion resistance
Available with bore sizes of 25mm, 29mm, 32mm, 38mm, 44mm, 57mm, 64mm, 76mm. Boxes of 8.
We can supply a range of reverse taper nozzles, whatever your needs or requirements. Please get in touch for more information.